Motorola Repeaters XPR 8380/XPR 8400
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, MOTOTRBO delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, enhanced battery performance and integrated data communication via the industry's largest third party application developer program. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Maximize the performance of your MOTOTRBO system with the XPR 8400 repeater. Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the XPR 8400 utilizes dynamic mixed mode capability to ease migration by automatically switch between analog and digital mode. XPR 8400 supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital mode, doubling capacity without additional equipment.
Motorola XPR 8400 Features
- 100% continuous duty at 35W/800 MHz.
- Supports two simultaneous voice or data paths in digital TDMA mode.
- Integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Operates in analog or digital mode – bright, clear, colored LE Ds indicate mode.
- LED's clearly indicate transmit and receive modes in both channel slots.
- Rack- or wall-mountable – compatible with desktop housing as well.
- Sturdy handles make installation and handling easier.
- Automated battery back-up (battery sold separately)
- Operates in 800/900 MHz frequency bands
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Dynamic mixed mode capability allows for automatic switching between analog and digital conventional modes
- Repeater diagnostic and control software provides remote or local site monitoring
- IP repeater programming uses Internet Protocol (IP) at a central location to complete programming changes and upgrades on remotely located repeaters
Motorola XPR 8400 Applications
The Motorola XPR 8380 repeater can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Commercial Systems
- Energy or Utilities
- Government Services
- Service Industry
Motorola XPR 8400 Models
XPR 8400 32MB, 1-25W, 136-174 MHz VHF
XPR 8400 32MB, 25-45W, 136-174 MHz VHF
XPR 8400 32MB, 1-25W, 403-470 MHz UHF
XPR 8400 32MB, 25-40W, 403-470 MHz UHF
XPR 8400 32MB, 1-40W, 450-512 MHz UHF
All Motorola XPR 8400 models include:
- 120V AC Power Cord
- 2 Year Warranty