Hytera Digital Repeater RD982
Evolve to Better Communication and Value
- 16 Channels
- Output Power VHF: 1 - 25 W, 25 - 45 W
- Output Power UHF: 403 - 470 MHz: 1 -25 W, 25 - 40 W
- Output Power UHF: 450 - 512 MHz: 1 - 40 W
- Frequency Range VHF: 136 – 174 MHz
- Frequency Range UHF: 403 – 470 MHz; 450 – 512 MHz
- AMBE+2TM Digital Vocoder
You can afford to enhance your communications with the digital performance ofeVerge DMR two-way radios. eVerge radios are precision-engineered to deliver value without sacrificing quality -- giving you more capabilities and the flexibility you need to communicate at your best.
- Better Flexible Support: Analog, Digital and Mixed Modes
- The eVerge EVX-R70 conventional repeater operates in both analog and digital modes and can be used with any existing analog two-way radios. Includes “mixed mode” to dynamically switch between analog and digital for flexible support.
- Better Compatibility and Efficiency
- eVerge radios are compatible with over 74% of the digital radios deployed worldwide using TDMA protocol. eVerge digital radios operate with the TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) protocol for spectrum and power efficiency providing lower total equipment cost compared to FDMA. TDMA digital radio systems support twice as many talk groups and calls without more licensing costs.
- Continuous Performance
- eVerge delivers 100% continuous duty at 45 Watt VHF and 40 Watt UHF for easy integration into most repeater sites. Includes integrated power supply with connector for optional external DC battery backup.
- Multicolored LED Status Indicator
- eVerge EVX-R70 LED indicator enables easy monitoring of repeater status. Status indicators include: power, digital/analog mode, repeater disabled, transmit analog/digital mode by slot, and receive analog/digital mode by slot.
- Additional Features
- • EIA Rack mount size
• AMBE+2™ Digital vocoder
• 26-Pin accessory connector